Sonntag, 22. November 2009

nicht neu! ich weiss... aber passend! heute...jetzt!!!

'somewhere over the rainbow'

i don't know how to begin
'cause the story has been told before (ebn...)

i'm a little girl
trying to survive in a psycho world
and everytime i try to fly, i fall without my wings
i'm living in between forgotten phonecalls
i'm sitting here in front of you
playing with my fingers
try to staying cool....

ich weiss nich' weiter

mein herz tanzt
von kopf bis fuss bin ich verliebt
and behind the cakes and the sandwiches
you blow my mind and make me feel...
oh boy, you make me feel like...
no boy can make me feel like you

i wanna be loved by you
come over to my place
you're always in my head
ich will keinen zentimeter mehr zwischen uns
lass mich die welt mit deinen augen sehn
denn meine welt wird mir zu klein

i pretendet not to cry
tried so hard to put on a smile
but all i wanted was you to stay
please don't leave me!
how come it is so hard?
still my pillow smells like you
why can't you just hold me?
bleib bei mir mein süsser kleiner romeo
lass mich immer deine julia sein

i saw the end before we begun
er war stehts ein kavalier
he's in a rockband
and he goes to med school

goodbye my almost lover
goodbye my friend

ich glaub noch immer daran
ich bin überzeugt davon, dass alles richtig war
je ne regrette rien
ich halt es geborgen, in meiner hand
ich schlaf bis zum morgen- mit dem rücken zur wand

doch, die konkurrenz- sie schläft nicht!
won't you step up girl
can't you see this man is meant for me
please don't take him just because you can

ich wott aus- s füffy, z weggli u tochter vom beck

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

och....meen schadds mid lockn, den kopp nit hängn lassn!

Anonym hat gesagt…

ach main heaz...ich liebe dich. ist doch auch was..
j.

Munkelchen hat gesagt…

take her and fuck me in your dreams.

 
Besucherzähler